Sunday 29 August 2010

My name is Andrew Chittock or Andy Chittock and I am free lance editorial and wedding photographer.

I am based in a small seaside town called Aberaeron on the west cost of Wales. I have been working as a free lance photographer ever since I left the army in 1993.. I have my own studio in Llwyncelyn just out side Aberaeron were I live. I am quite busies in the summer months doing weddings and also it is getting quite popular for winter weddings as well.

In the studio you will fined me take portraits and some times a little bit of fashion which I fined keeps me on my tooes and I like to experiment with the fashion as I look at it going hand in hand with wedding photography.

I hope you enjoy reading my blog and pleas leave any comments that you have good or bad. All the best Andy

No comments:

Post a Comment